Join Our Team
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Early Childhood Education?
Minnieland Academy's mission is to provide a quality child care program in a learning and loving environment. Our goal is to attract and train qualified staff that will provide young children with exciting learning experiences and prepare them to be successful in school.
Minnieland schools are staffed with trained, enthusiastic individuals who have been selected, not only for their educational backgrounds and experiences, but also for their understanding of and dedication to young children. Many of our lead teachers and all of our management possess a Child Development Associate (CDA), or hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Early Childhood related field.
In addition, teachers receive on-going education and professional workshops in Early Childhood Education through an extensive corporate training program. Our teachers are supported in their efforts to continue their education through our in-house CDA program and our college tuition reimbursement plan.
Minnieland Academy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
· Health and Dental insurance coverage available to full-time employees.
· Childcare discounts, including discounts on our primary school classrooms and public school before and after school programs.
· Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to use towards annual medical expenses.
· A 401(k) plan with an employer match for eligible employees.
· Paid training onsite and an Educational Allowance program to assist employees with continuing education.
· Paid leave for eligible employees, including vacation, holiday, and bereavement leave.
· Free meals onsite.
· A Health and Wellness program, including discounted gym memberships.
Our Core Values
Community and Family