Today, Minnieland Academy comprises an educational network of more than 100 licensed facilities, including early childhood educational centers, private elementary schools, a middle school and school age care sites in public schools in Prince William County, Fredericksburg, and Manassas City.
The Mission of Minnieland Academy is to provide quality early childhood educational Learning, in a safe and loving environment.
Our Goal is to expose children to a variety of experiences that will develop him or her socially, emotionally and academically.
To achieve this we...
- Provide a warm, nurturing environment in which each child’s individuality is recognized and supported by a loving, caring staff.
- Provide a challenging and individualized curriculum that encourages the child’s creativity and love of learning.
- Provide a variety of experiences, including field trips, computers, foreign language and special programs.
- Provide an open door policy in order to include our families in the educational process.
- Establish a safe and supportive learning environment which accepts and respects diversity.
- Promote character building, problem solving skills, manners and social competency.